Sampler & Pincushions

This sampler is hand-embroidered on an old piece of 
raw homespun fabric from my 'stash'. I made this so long 
ago that I'm sorry to say I don't remember who the
 designer was. It can be primitively displayed 'as is' or framed.
 The design area of this sampler measures approx. 4 in x 6 in.

Kindly asking $22 which includes USA travel fare.

The blue stripe pincushion is made from an old tattered 
French grain sack. I backed it in a remnant of an old
tablecloth. I hand-embroidered X's all around the seamline.
Measures approx. 2 in x 5 in.

Kindly asking $36 which includes USA travel fare. 



The 'Freedom' pincushion is a Stacy Nash design. I counted cross-stitched
 it in miniature x's (very tiny). It is backed in a blue ribbed velvet and
I embroidered X's all around the seamline.
Measures approx. 2 1/4 in x 4 3/4 in.

Kindly asking $48 which includes USA travel fare.