Sampler Group

 I made these samplers which are all designed by Stacy Nash except
 for one that is by Birds of a Feather. I so enjoyed stitching on each and everyone of them. They are all stitched on high-quality, hand-dyed linens with hand-dyed threads. I've always thought that if I'm going to spend so many days working on a project that it should have the best materials possible so it will last. These pieces have been primitively stitched around the edges. I either display them as is or they can be framed or made into small pillows or other ideas that you may have. I just wish the photography would realize the good vintage colors which are deeper than they show.

Design area measures approx. 6 1/4 x 8 1/4 
Kindly asking $29 which includes USA travel fare.
'Tis Sold

Design area measures approx. 11 1/2 x 12 1/2
Kindly asking $68 which includes USA travel fare. 

 Design area measures approx. 7 x 7
Kindly asking $32 which includes USA travel fare.

Design area measures approx. 8 x 9 1/2
Kindly asking $44 which includes USA travel fare.